Our Accell Evo3®c grafts combine demineralized bone matrix with patented Accell® bone matrix in a bioresorbable, reverse phase medium carrier. Provided in an open-bore syringe, the putty is moldable, resists irrigation and includes cancellous chips. The putty may be implanted directly from the syringe.
● Accell Technology - The patented Accell process yields Accell bone matrix (ABM). ABM is an open-structured, dispersed form of DBM.
● Superior Handling - The unique, poloxamer, reverse phase medium carrier, which becomes more viscous at body temperature, provides exceptional handling and containment characteristics. The graft is moldable, packable, mixable and resists irrigation.
● Verified Osteoinductive Potential - Every lot of DBM is tested in a validated, in vitro assay to verify osteoinductive potential.
● Expert Processing - Cortical bone and cancellous bone obtained from AATB-accredited tissue banks is processed into DBM in our state-of-the-art facility. The demineralization process is tightly controlled to consistently produce demineralized bone.
● Cancellous Bone - Cancellous bone supplies an osteoconductive scaffold.
● Electron Beam Sterilization - The processing of DBM and ABM is completed under aseptic conditions in our state-of-the-art facility. As the last step in manufacturing, the graft is sterilized via electron beam irradiation.
Accell Evo3®c is intended for filling voids and gaps in the skeletal system that are not intrinsic to the stability of the bony structure. Accell Evo3c is indicated for use as a bone graft extender in the posterolateral spine, extremities and pelvis, or as a bone void filler in the extremities and pelvis. The voids or gaps may be surgically created defects or the result of traumatic injury to the bone. (https://www.seaspine.com)